PB&J Goes Foodie Sandwich
1 Pan de Mie (or preferred type of bread), cut into 1/3 – 1/2 inch slices
1 1/2 cups hazelnut butter
1 1/2 cups fruit jam
4 bananas, peeled and cut into 1/4 inch slices
8 ounces TCHO “Fruity” Baking Discs (or 4 bars)
1. Spread hazelnut butter and fruit jam onto bread.
2. Chop “Fruity” chocolate into dime-to-quarter size pieces.
3. Melt chocolate in double broiler. Alternatively, place chocolate in microwave for 30 second intervals, stirring after each interval, until completely melted.
4. Generously coat hazelnut butter and jam with melted TCHO “Fruity”.
5. Place cut banana onto melted chocolate. For open-face sandwiches to be served immediately, place banana on each slice of bread. Otherwise, place on every other piece of bread and top with another piece of bread.
6. Enjoy as the best brown-bag lunch sandwich or as an impressively playful take on the ol’ classic at a party.