The Dark and TCHOrmy
6 tablespoons of Pepper2Mint Drinking Chocolate
1/2 cup of hot water
1 cup ginger ale
1. Make a double TCHOShot: mix 6 tablespoons Drinking Chocolate Crumbles with 1/2 cut hot water. Blend or whisk until crumbles melt.
2. Fill glass 3/4 of the way with ice.
3. Pour ginger ale over ice.
4. Pour drinking chocolate on top of ginger ale.
5. Sip, sit back, and enjoy!
A simple recipe with an innovative twist, the Dark and TCHOrmy was more than enough to win the hearts of our Bean Team — and was declared the winner of TCHO’s Drinking Chocolate contest! The dynamic duo behind this chocolatey concoction, The Omchël Kitchen, is not afraid to get adventurous with their chocolate. We love to see what they’re up to, now you can too — here.