“Chocolatey” Minted Mascarpone Madness Sandwich
1 Pan au Levain (regular or whole wheat)
1/4 lb Cowgirl Creamery fresh Mascarpone
3 sprigs fresh mint, finely chopped
1 jar jalapeno jam
1 1/2 cups walnut pieces
6 ounces TCHO “Chocolatey” Baking Discs (or 1 bar)
1. Cut Pan au Levain into thin slices.
2. Mix chopped mint to fresh mascarpone.
3. Spread minted mascarpone mixture onto bread.
4. Spread thin layer of jalapeno jam on top.
5. Chop “Chocolatey” Discs or bar into dime-to-quarter size pieces.
6. Melt chocolate in double broiler. Alternatively, place chocolate in microwave for 30 second intervals, stirring after each interval, until completely melted.
7. Drizzle bread, cheese and jam with melted “Chocolatey”.
8. Plate and serve as incredible hors d’oeuvre or as a prelude to a fantastic meal.