1 cup chocolate cookie crumbs
1/4 cup butter, softened
2 tablespoons white sugar
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1 cup white sugar
8 ounces TCHO Dark Baking Discs
2 tablespoons whipping cream
1 cup sour cream
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons instant coffee granules dissolved in 1/4 cup hot water
1/4 cup coffee flavored liqueur
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Coffee Whipped Cream
1 cup heavy whipping cream
2 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
2 tablespoons coffee-flavored liqueur
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter one 9 or 10 inch springform pan.
2. Combine the chocolate wafer crumbs, softened butter, 2 tablespoons white sugar, and the cinnamon. Mix well and press mixture into the buttered springform pan, set aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl beat the softened cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add 1 cup white sugar mixing until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time. Beat at low speed until very smooth.
4. Melt the 8 ounces package of TCHO Dark Discs with 2 tablespoons whipping cream in a pan or bowl set over boiling water, stir until smooth.
5. Add chocolate mixture to cream cheese mixture and blend well. Stir in sour cream, salt, coffee, 1/4 cup coffee liqueur, and vanilla; beat until smooth. Pour mixture into prepared pan.
6. Bake in the center of oven at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 minutes. Center will be soft but will firm up when chilled. Do not over bake. Leave cake in oven with the heat turned off and the door ajar for 45 minutes. Remove cake from oven and chill for 12 hours.
7. Make Coffee Whipped Cream by beating whipping cream until soft peaks begin to form. Add confectioners sugar and coffee liquor. Continue to beat until soft peaks form..
8. Just before serving top cake with mounds of flavored whipped cream and garnish with chocolate leaves.
Yields 16 servings. Requires at least 12 hours of chill time.