Jobs at TCHO
TCHO is New American Chocolate. What does working for a New American Chocolate company mean? It means we’re obsessed. We’re obsessed with flavor. We’re obsessed with innovation. And we’re obsessed with fusing the two together to craft the very best chocolate, from tree to bar.
TCHO has four operating heuristics:
- Make TCHO a place where people want to come to work.
- Be obsessive: about a brand experience that delights, about legendary service to our communities, about innovation, and about process, with crisp execution and relentless improvement.
- Be lean and mean — be real.
- Make a better world.
Start your journey to becoming part of our New American Chocolate company by finding your perfect position below and submitting a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Current Jobs Available:
Inside Sales / Customer Service Representative
This is an opportunity to learn, grown, and change the world, one chocolate bar at a time, with San Francisco Bay Area’s leading artisanal chocolate company. At TCHO, we strive for corporate efficiency, growth and success, while simultaneously maintaining a very entrepreneurial environment, innovating in everything we do to bring the best chocolate and ultimately the best service to all of our customers.
The Inside Sales and Customer Service Representative role is instrumental in supporting TCHO across all channels of trade, and of the organization. This opportunity will allow you to nurture, develop, and build both business and consumer relationships, while growing and managing the TCHO brand in everything you do. The key to success will be constant communication, and the ability to adjust and adapt to changing circumstances. Taking initiative will be paramount to keep the ball moving forward, tackling obstacles while keeping an eye on the goals.
Each person brings their own perspective and passion to the TCHO table, resulting in an incredibly high quality aspiring, inspiring and driven team. As such we are looking for someone with an individual perspective and strong work ethic, while also being willing to take on said TCHO values.
- Process Orders: We need TCHOsen ones with outstanding customer service skills to process customer orders, identify additional sales opportunities and follow up any customer service issues.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM):Both trade and consumer. This position may make visits to the trade to check on TCHO facings, branding, customer satisfaction, and upselling/cross selling.
- Problem Solving: field incoming calls, voicemails, emails, and be willing and able to act as TCHO organizational intermediary in cases of trouble shooting, interfacing with shipping, production and warehouse to guarantee legendary customer service to both the trade and consumer.
- Event Coordination: be able to coordinate logistics, transportation, sales team, inventories, marketing materials and follow up, for all on and offsite events including but not limited to, Trade Shows and Donations.
- TCHO Focused: have a full understanding of TCHO’s mission and vision, and have the confidence to present and convey this to both trade and end users.
- Passionate about TCHO: the mission, the brand, and the chocolate
- Willingness to grow, and openness to flexibility in role(s)
- Would qualify as being a foodie, and or with a background in food — a plus
- Embraces decision making and is self-motivated, while accepting responsibilities and assigned tasks and goals
- Decision-maker who embraces being empowered to make decisions
- Empathy with desire to offer resolution and 100% Happiness
- Lead by example in thought, word and deed
- Dedication to legendary customer service
- Proficiency in Microsoft (word, excel, PowerPoint etc.) and advanced computer skills.
- Customer service experience a plus.
- Bachelor degree preferred, culinary degree a plus but not obligatory.
- Effective organization, logistical management, communication skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain customer relations.
- Recognized for having high energy and strong interpersonal skills.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org