Do you have what it takes to be a TCHOsen?
TCHO is New American Chocolate. What does working for a New American Chocolate company mean? It means we’re obsessed. We’re obsessed with flavor. We’re obsessed with innovation. And we’re obsessed with fusing the two together to craft the very best chocolate, from tree to bar.
TCHO has five operating heuristics:
- Make TCHO a place where people want to come to work.
- Be obsessive: about a brand experience that delights, about legendary service to our communities, about innovation, and about process, with crisp execution and relentless improvement.
- Everyone gets stock options, so you are an owner—act like an owner.
- Be lean and mean — be real.
- Make a better world.
So, do you have what it takes to be a TCHOsen? Then start your journey to becoming part of our New American Chocolate company by finding your perfect position below and submitting a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Positions Available:
TCHO Retail Store Associate
The retail store staff is the everyday face of TCHO, and are therefore tasked with making a positive engagement with every potential customer that walks in the store. Knowing the TCHO story and being able to speak comfortably to potentially large numbers of people while appearing relaxed, confident and interested is essential and the first priority of store staff. Being able to do this while engaged in a diverse array of other tasks is what makes this little store a demanding and complex environment.
Retail associates are first and foremost TCHO customer service ambassadors, but have a full range of administrative responsibilities as well. The overall vision of the retail store is that it represents TCHO’s clean, modern and thoughtful brand and should create a sense of community and purpose to it’s customers.
- Basic computer competency- email, Office suite of Software
- Excel, used for sales tracking and inventory
- Ability to speak to groups comfortably
- Basic accounting skills-ability to tie off numbers at end of day
- Strong customer service empathy and awareness
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
Junior Designer (Part Time)
Junior Designer will be handling design requests from various departments – preflighting design materials for production, creating marketing materials, packaging, brochures, posters, postcards, and more.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university with coursework in graphic design or a related field
- Applicants need to have strong proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, illustrator and Indesign, HTML/CSS is a plus
- A solid sense of design, typography and layout of print
- Sense of urgency and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent organizational skills, self-starter
- Excellent communicative skills
- Knowledge of MAC OSX
Desired Start Date: ASAP
Hours: About 25+ hours/week
Please submit your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sales Operations Manager
We’re looking for a detail oriented, analytical person with strong verbal and written communication skills, and the desire to work in a collaborative, hands-on and fast paced entrepreneurial environment. Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, s/he will work closely with the sales team managing wholesale, retail and web channels, as well as with Inventory, Shipping and Accounting. A close collaboration with the Product Manager will insure smooth and timely product launches. The position entails building systems and operational foundations to support rapid revenue growth and foster legendary customer service. This person should be very experienced in the wholesale business, working across multiple functional groups and implementing policies and procedures.
Responsibilities (not limited to the following):
- Work with brokers and distributors to set up new accounts and promotions and resolve issues
- Track trade spending versus budget
- Develop a method to track all samples including account free-fills
- Establish credit levels with new accounts and monitor month to month
- Resolve customer issues relating to distribution, quality, and service levels.
- Conduct sales analysis and build and maintain sales tracking reports by rep, by channel and by SKU
- Monitor spending and report on expenses vs. budgets
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of promotional efforts
- Support sales team to update sales forecasts
- Develop and distribute sales presentations and price lists
- Use every opportunity to create legendary customer service levels
- Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Keynote and CRM / ERP system skills required, Netsuite experience highly desirable
- Able to analyze, organize, summarize and articulate sales information in order to support production planning and revenue growth.
- Detailed, organized, communicative and accountable.
- Able to proactively establish and maintain systems and procedures.
- Able to prioritize and work with multiple supervisors / internal customers.
- Flexible attitude, pro-active with minimal supervision, ability to perform under pressure and able to help motivate others to reach organizational goals
- Able to produce accurate and meaningful analysis and reports.
- Able to really listen to any customer complaint and create solutions that satisfy and further our goal of legendary customer service.
- College degree.
- Experience working with distributors within specialty food, beverage or CPG industry.
- Experience tracking sales, building forecasts and managing budgets.
- Entrepreneurial experience a big plus.
- Salary range: $50-$70,000
- Employee Stock Options
- Health / Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
This is the tastiest sales job in town!
Please be sure that you have completed research on TCHO before you write your cover letter. We want to know why YOU are the right person to join us our team. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the heading: Sales Operations Manager. All inquiries will be treated confidentially.