- Published on June 6, 2013
- Written by Lexi Castagna
Yahoo! You’re one step closer to becoming the winner of TCHO’s Beta Drink Contest!
Beta programs have been integral in TCHO’s chocolates. This co-creation method invites chocolate enthusiasts to create, taste and give feedback on the product, resulting in thousands of recipe iterations over the years and extraordinary chocolate.
Now, for the first time ever, we are extending our Beta Program to include drinking chocolate. Thats right, co-creationism in liquid form — and the winning Beta drink recipe will be featured in our San Francisco flagship store for an entire month. You, and your delicious chocolatey beverage creation could be famous! So … what’s next?
A few tips & tricks to keep in mind:
- The winning Beta Drink will knock your (and our!) socks off with amazing flavor combinations
- When it comes to ingredients used, less is more! The winning drink will be re-created each and every time someone orders your drink in our Pier 17 store, so keep it simple and delicious! (We suggest 4-6 ingredients total)
- No booze allowed — as much as we love our TCHOtini’s, and the endless adult beverage possibilities with TCHO, this drink will be sold in our Pier 17 Store, and must be appropriate to chocolate-lovers of all ages
*This is where any extra pizazz or ‘wow’-factor can be rewarded, let that creativity flow!
Additional Contest Details:
- Your have 4 weeks to submit your recipe! You have from June 6th- 11:59pm on July 7th, to submit your delicious drink recipe through our Facebook page.
- TCHO’s Bean Team will re-create your recipes and host a judging panel for 5 days.
- After identifying the top 4 drink recipes, we’ll turn it back over to you and let you decide the winner! A poll will be held on our Facebook page for one week only: July 15th – 21st
- The official winner be announced on July 23rd!
Upon submitting your recipe, you are accepting all of the below terms set forth by TCHO Ventures, Inc.:
- This contest is open to those 18 years or older as of June 5, 2013, or with the consent of a parent/guardian
- All entrants are responsible for purchasing their own supply of Drinking Chocolate, and any other ingredients used
- TCHO Ventures, Inc. reserves the right to exclude any recipes containing impractical ingredients
- Should your recipe be selected, all rights will be transferred to TCHO Ventures, Inc.
- TCHO Ventures, Inc. reserves the right to change the original name of the drink
- The winning Beta Drink recipe will be featured in the TCHO Store for 30 days, with no monetary transfer involved
- The winner’s name will be mentioned as creator of the recipe
- Recipes submitted may also be included on the website: www.tcho.com
- Contestant responsible for submitting the winning Beta Drink recipe will be handsomely rewarded the grand prize!
Saving the best for last, the Grand Prize breakdown:
- Hot & Cold Drinking Chocolate Canister
- Superberry Drinking Chocolate Canister
- Pepper²Mint Drinking Chocolate Canister
- TCHO-a-Day 30 Supply
- (1) PureNotes Dark Chocolate 70%
- (1) PureNotes Dark Fruity 68%
- (1) PureNotes Dark Nutty 65%
- (1) PureNotes Dark Citrus 67%
- (1) SeriousMilk Cacao 53%
- (1) SeriousMilk Classic 39%
- (1) TCHOIntense Dark 99%
- (1) “Mokaccino” SeriousMilk + Blue Bottle Coffee
- TCHO Artisan Confections, 4 piece assortment
- TCHO-2-Go Chocolate Drenched Mangos
- TCHO-2-Go Chocolate Drenched Nibs
- TCHO-2-Go Chocolate Drenched Cashews
- Orange TCHO Canvas Tote
- Bodum Hot Chocolate Jug
Total retail value: $219.27